Thursday, August 21, 2008

i❤hvayn™ - How We Met



It all began on the 29th of February, 2008..it was the day I went for the Red Cresent Society's camping for the second time in Taman Negara Endau Rompin..I first saw him when we were waiting at the railway station..He had a certain attraction which keeps me looking on and on at him..haha...i hoped he didnt notice it...and then, the journey started..train to Bekok->4WD to the campsite->jungle trekking->waterfall->jungle trekking->river->campsite->the next day's activity->The Cultural Night..hehe..that was when I was late for it, because I fell asleep in the tent..hehe...when i went out almost everyone was sitting on the mats already..I couldnt find a place to sit..then two boys invited me to sit in front of them..i gladly accepted the offer...hehe..then I started talking to the boys...they introduced themselves to me...one was Paler, and the other, Sarhan ^____^...we talked and gossiped like old women there..haha...then i took a picture of them together....(The Picture On The Right. From the left, Sarhan and Paler) after that we broke into our groups to continue the activities planned and cooked for the last...hehe...it was the 1st of March at that time...hehe..i was waiting for 12am to sing my own birthday song..haha...At first i hanged out with my groupmates while cooking...then i felt bored and began taking pictures with everyone..hehe...after being bored 'again', i went to Sarhan's team..haha..there i began to talk talkatively again..haha..especially with Sarhan, Paler and Muaz if im not mistaken..then i broke Sarhan's egg..haha..really sorry for that..and he forgave me because it was my birthday...thank god..haha...they sang a birthday song for me too, which i really didnt expected it...then, i took a picture with Sarhan...hehe...( The Picture On The Left)hmmm...that's the end of the story of how we both met..hehe...its a sweet memory...and a more wonderful memory is coming, (of how we both progressed to become great friends )..hehe..to be continued...s'long!

ViviaN
i❤hvayn™




No comments: