Thursday, August 21, 2008

i❤hvayn™ - How We Progressed

(Sarhan and Vivian, Menara Kuala Lumpur)
( Sarhan and Vivian. First Day Together )


it was the night of 7th April 2008...i was on my bed in the dorm...playing with my handphone..haha..and suddenly felt the urge to message this one guy -Sarhan...just to ask him whether he's going to the Sajoha Trip the next day..haha...his reply was not long after i sent him that sms...we then corresponded for a while, maybe in 10-20 messages...haha..i agreed to wake him up the next day because he told me he just cant wake up that early....yeah, just a help for a friend..haha...and he went on packing while i slept...I woke him up as promised the next day..hehe...not THAT hard to wake, actually..I only needed 2 times calling..haha...then I went to do my stuff like normal...In the bus, we sms-ed eventhough we were just a few seats apart..haha...but being with those narrow minded people in Science Johore really made us hard to communicate easily, and freely...hehe...we became great friends just after a while...haha..we were almost seen together at every destination we had to go in Kuala Lumpur...and as usual, tongues started wagging..=.=...those nothing to do people..i cant understand why they just love to gossip about people who are just being FRIENDS..hmm..kinda piss me off sometimes..hehe..back to the story....umph...i really had a great time with him at Kuala Lumpur...it's really sweet and unforgetable..haha...i once remembered that he waited for me at the Menara KL when everyone was already going off, I wanted to go to the toilet..haha..kinda gentleman of him..hehe...(we both took a picture before that :), its on top of this post! ) at Alamanda Shopping Complex we also kinda met abruptly and shopped together...haha..just walking and walking..with my very fast pace..haha..i dont feel it but i eventually slowed down because I didnt want to tire him..hehe..I showed him the Mr Midnight Book which have my name as a winner on it at MPH Bookstore..haha..his eyes bulged out...I wont ever forget that :)...hehe..then its time we went 'HOME' to school...haha...the next day, (Thursday), I met him very very frequently..haha...i dont know why but we just kept meeting by chance...hehe...from that day onwards, he smsed me everyday....and that's how we progressed and became great pals..hehe....and on the 12th of April, he asked me to be his girlfriend..haha..eventually after a while, I agreed..and till now, we are still together, and happier than we both have ever been!

ViviaN
i❤hvayn™

No comments: