Monday, September 1, 2008

i❤hvayn™ - Back To School :(

wawa...gonna get back to school later...in another 2 hours+...:P..first, im excited because i can see him very soon, but im bored because i really hate that school..=.=''....hard to understand me right?haha...hmph..woke up at 12.30 just now..hehe...not fasting today, cause' dad's gonna bring me out later...yeah, who knows if he finds out right?as the saying goes, prevention is better than cure :P..hmm..wonder what he's doing..actually im missing him like crazy but i dont want to sms him...hmmm....acting on a princess temper =.=, although i know im at fault...haha...but i really wanted him to accompany me...i feel lonely, but he's too tired to think for me, maybe...but never mind...forget it lo...after a while we will go right back on the track, i believe..love u, baby!!last night, i told him about the story my friend told me (him and his muslim gf)...hmmm, and at last i told him that if we stay, and my family objects, im still not gonna give him up..yeah, it may sound funny for a 14 year old girl talking like this, but this would be my choice...he too said that if his family objects, then get married abroad..haha...thats better :P...then he asked me, can i be a muslim??yeah, of course, if im not wearing tudungs or long sleeved shirts each and every day...i know this would be like not respecting the religion but i just really cant do it...he says he can...hehe...im really happy...finally, we sorted out a way for our future =D....maybe it sounds ordinary for couples, but its not for me though...i dont really talk about 'futures' with other guys, like what im doing with him..maybe i dont believe there's 'future' with them...hehe....but i want to have a future wid baby..^_______________________^...i love you, i love you, i love you....muackzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ViviaN
i❤hvayn™

No comments: