Monday, September 29, 2008

i❤hvayn™ - I Miss You

baby, although i said those things in my post two days ago, however, i still miss you a lot right now....you really surprised me today when you sent me an sms at 1310hours...as you dont usually do...erm...after that we kinda, well, had some misunderstanding...but mostly because of me...i know it...sorry, but i dont know why i just cant treat you the way like i used to..when you dont contact me, then i miss you a lot...when you contact me, i will give you some bad treatment, although i want to treat you nicely...haha...maybe you really dont know how to put words together to make your sentences feel better..saying that i dont mind you being not romantic, sometimes its a lie..for some moment i need to be a normal girl..haha...you really understand me...you can see through me the moment you set eyes on me that im sad or troubled....but you dont know what i want, or i should say, too busy to care for....if i dont bother you, i wished you would come and console me...if i hang your calls, i wish you would call me again...if i said i miss you, i wish that you would just say 'lets meet'...i wished and i told you before that i loved surprises....but none of that exists...sometimes im just a girl...i would too, naturally, want for all these childish things...the things that Sarhan wont do for girls...haiz...i hope i can untie the knot in my heart as soon as possible...i dont want you to feel that i dont love you anymore, nor do i want my feelings to fade...i really really want you to know that I MISS YOU!!!i wished i could stand right in front of you to cry my heart out just to let you know that i really really really love you, Sarhan...i will change for the better...Vivian Tan will be the best girlfriend in Sarhan's life..because he loves no one else but me....and i do too....

ViviaN
i❤hvayn™

No comments: